Apartment Cleanout Services
Full-Service Apartment Cleanouts
Three Rivers Junk Removal are the trusted pros when you need an apartment cleanout! We help renters, landlords, and property managers when they need to cleanout apartment of junk.
What We Take
We’re your one-stop shop for apartment cleanout services! We take all kinds of junk items, saving you time and a lot of heavy lifting.
- Electronics and TVs
- General Junk
- Gym Equipment
- And MORE
Our Apartment Cleanout Process
When we say full-service, we mean it! From the lifting, loading, hauling, and disposal, we have you covered. Leave the junk right where it is and we’ll take it, even up flights of stairs and down awkward hallways! Here’s how our apartment cleanout process works.
- Quote. Before we get started, we’ll make sure you agree to our upfront, firm quote. There’s no cost or obligation.
- Lift. Then, with your approval, we can get to work. Our team is always prepared with the tools and equipment we need.
- Haul. After we load up, we’ll sweep the work area and be out of your way! We donate and recycle as much as possible.
Are you ready to get started? We make it easy to schedule your apartment cleanout! We’ll work with your schedule to find an appointment that suits your needs, then we’ll give a courtesy call when we’re on the way.
- Book Now. Our online scheduling is easy to use, plus you’ll save some cash! View our available appointments, then choose yours.
- Call 724-895-3986. Do you want to discuss an ongoing cleanout project? Questions about what else we take? Give us a call today!
Sustainable Apartment Cleanout Services in PA
We’re proud to be eco-friendly! Whether you’re in Monroeville or Pittsburg, we’ll give you the sustainable service that helps you and our environment.
- Donate. We pick up items that are still in good condition all the time, so we donate those to local charities.
- Recycle. It’s important to us to take the extra time for sorting recyclables.
- Dispose. If something has to go to the dump, we always closely follow local laws and regulations.
TO SAVE $20
TO SAVE $20