Exercise Equipment Removal
When you let Three Rivers Junk Removal handle your gym equipment removal, you can expect excellent service and honest prices!
Our Gym Equipment Removal Process
Book an Appointment
First, call or book online to book your appointment. Same-day and next-day service is available!
You won’t wait around on us! We’ll give you a courtesy call on our way, then show up on time.
Leave your equipment where it is! We’ll do all the heavy lifting, even up or down stairs!
If your old gym equipment is still in good shape, we’ll donate it to local charities for a second chance!
Attention to Detail
If there’s any dust or debris left behind, we’ll sweep up and leave your space in great shape.
We accept cash, checks, and cards. You’ll never be hit with any hidden fees!
Whether you have an entire home gym or need simple treadmill removal, no job is too big or small for Three Rivers Junk Removal! We can take all kinds of workout equipment.
- Weight Sets and Benches
- Rowing Machines
- Stationary Bikes
- Treadmills and Ellipticals
- And more! As long as it’s not too large to safely lift, we can probably take it.
Do you have other junk you want taken at the same time? Check out everything we take!
You might think that getting rid of gym equipment isn’t affordable, but it is with Three Rivers! That’s because our pricing is simple and straightforward.
- You’ll get a custom quote when we arrive. Our prices are volume-based, so all that matters is how much gym equipment you have!
- Our prices are inclusive. You’ll never find any hidden fees or surprise charges on your bill!
- Do you have a single item? We can swing by for a minimum charge of $85 and have it out of your way.
If you’re ready to book your gym equipment removal, getting started is easy! Same-day and next-day appointments are available, so don’t hesitate!
Responsible Junk Removal
As a locally-owned business, we care about our neighbors. We invest in our communities through excellent service and eco-friendly practices.
- We’re fully licensed and insured for your protection and ours.
- We’ll donate your gently-used items to local charities so they can get a second life!
- Part of our practice is finding new ways to recycle materials.
TO SAVE $20
TO SAVE $20